"gotcha mr bunny!"
so i tried this tutorial out… uurh.. mine is so messy xD. but it’s quite fun
if only my photoshop isn’t lagging all the time.but at least i finish it hehe, and happy easter anyone! :)
Interviewer:The fence over there started shaking like this, the police were called and they were pushing the fence back, I mean do you ever get used to this?
What's your opinion on You&I video?
I’m a “larry shipper”, my opinion doesn’t count.
I never see you being genuinely upset over Larry drama. Do you just not post it or not care? How o you stay sane when everyone is freaking out? Like now when Harry's in LA.
Well, anon, English is not my first/native language so I still struggle with writing arguments and being organized in my statements, but in general, I would say:
- I know I can’t change anything and I know it’s not affecting my life. I don’t see a point of creating drama or freaking out before something has even happened (or even when it happens). Harry is in LA? So? More pics for me! Can someone ask Louis to ride a motorbike too? I want to make manips.
- There has been a constant pattern in the past two or so years (PR stuff, trips, pap photos, events, the way they act in photoshoots, separate interviews, promo tweets, etc etc), I don’t expect it to change. I wish, yes, but I do not expect it to happen just because I want to.
- (Not to say everyone does but I often see that when people have discovered Harry and Louis, they expect something will change any moment, they ignore everything they have learned from past events and masterposts and other tumblr users. You have to know that all these little things and moments happened over a long time, not every day you will get sunshine and rainbows, nothing is gonna change just because you want to.)
- I do not romanticize or dramatize their relationship. I have enough life experience to know the difference between romantic movies and real life.
- I think they are in the closet with everything it entails, I think Louis has a fake girlfriend, so I do not expect Harry and Louis hold hands in front of me just to reassure me everything is okay. Or tweet to each other. Or stand next to each other. Or do anything for my or fandoms sake.
- I enjoy little things.
- I have enough drama in my real life to spend time crying over PR relationships, friendships and other stuff. I don’t care with whom they spend their free or fake-free time. Harry can sit in Azoff’s lap for all I care, because he has a job and obligations and friends like every other person in this world. I do not expect Harry or Louis to not communicate with other people.
- I follow awesome people who celebrate Harry and Louis.
- I have acknowledged that I mostly see what I am suppose to see. I also know I see only a few minutes of their day, I have no idea what happens in the meantime.
- They spend a lot of time on tour together, they basically work together. I am glad they sometimes spend free time apart. It would be unhealthy not to.
- They are adults. They are human. It’s not a highshcool drama.
- They love singing and touring, they write music, they travel and spend time together, I can promise you they love their job. They are not unhappy or suicidal or whatever. It is hard for Harry and Louis, yes, probably, but some things are hard for anyone else in life. They are fulfilling dreams they didn’t even dare to dream, most of the time they probably still pinch each other and buy cars and video games and freak over meeting their celebrity crushes. If you think Louis cries in his cereal every morning, I feel sorry for you.
- I make manips and edits and things that make me happy, I enjoy what I get and what I have and spread the joy.
- I choose to cry over things like Harry’s curls or Louis’ ankles instead of things that do not deserve my tears.